Prior to booking a treatment for either Laser Tattoo or Laser Hair Removal please ensure that you read and fully understand our terms and conditions.
1. During the consultation process you will be advised of any preparation required before your treatment begins. If you do not follow this guidance it may result in your treatment being cancelled or rescheduled. If you are attending for Laser Hair Removal the area must be shaved 24 hours prior to commencement of treatment. You must not either wax or pluck the area to be treated.
2. If you are unable to attend for your scheduled treatment, please contact the clinic at least 48 hours prior to your appointment.
3. Should we need to cancel your appointment we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange another convenient time for you to come into the clinic.
4. If you do not attend your appointment without letting us know in advance, then any deposits you have paid will be forfeited.
5. Deposits paid can be redeemed against a future treatment.
6. Late arrival to your appointment may result in reduced treatment time or a forfeit of the appointment.
7. Where a client has been provided with a quotation this will be valid for a period of 1 month.
8. A patch test will always be carried out to ensure suitability for treatment.
9. Clients’ medical history and medication details must be provided prior to every treatment.
10. We do not carry out treatments to anybody under the age of 18, pregnant or breast feeding.
11. We will not carry out treatment without written consent, all necessary consent forms will need to be read and signed.
12. All guidance on how to care for a treated area must be adhered to.
• Package refunds: Value packs or courses of treatment are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed between the client and sk:n is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-attendance. The difference will be the refunded amount.